[ Amazon India ] SDSQXGN-512G-GN6MN SANDISK 512GB Extreme GO microSDXC UHS-I Card Now Available Online
[ Amazon India | Launch Price: Rs 16,099 ] ( SDSQXGN-512G-GN6MN ) SANDISK 512GB Extreme GO microSDXC UHS-I Card, 5K & 4K UHD Video, 240MB/s Read, 160MB/s Write, A2, U3, V30, High-Speed for Android, Action Camera & Gaming
At Rs 16,099, the SANDISK 512GB Extreme GO microSDXC UHS-I Card sits as a high-capacity option for high-end mobile devices and action cameras. It's now listed on Amazon India.
Product Summary: The SANDISK 512GB Extreme GO microSDXC UHS-I Card packs 512GB of capacity with U3 and V30 speed classes, pushing up to 240MB/s read and 160MB/s write speeds while carrying a 30-year limited warranty.
Launch Price: Rs 16,099 - Check the current lowest price on Amazon.in here [ad] ( Lowest Price on Aug 6, 2026 )
Always read verified purchase reviews before you buy online — stick with a trusted seller, and check Amazon.in for price history first.
240MB/s Read and 160MB/s Write Speeds
Sandisk built this card to push past standard limits. You get rapid sequential reads up to 240MB/s alongside write speeds hitting 160MB/s across the 256GB to 1TB capacities.
5K and 4K Capture with U3 and V30 Ratings
Video speed class ratings of U3 and V30 ensure sustained performance for high-resolution recording. It handles 5K point-of-view footage and 4K UHD video capture without dropping frames.
Built for Rugged Conditions and Long-Term Use
The card is designed to survive extreme environments. It's temperature-proof, humidity-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, drop-proof, magnet-proof, X-ray-proof, and wear-out-proof, backed by a 30-year limited warranty.
SANDISK 512GB Extreme GO microSDXC UHS-I Card Technical Specifications
- Model: SANDISK 512GB Extreme GO microSDXC UHS-I Card SDSQXGN-512G-GN6MN
- Capacity: 512GB
- Read Speed: up to 240MB/s
- Write Speed: up to 160MB/s
- Ratings: A2, U3, V30, UHS-I
- Warranty: 30-year limited warranty
SANDISK 512GB Extreme GO microSDXC UHS-I Card Price
SANDISK 512GB Extreme GO microSDXC UHS-I Card
Launch Price: Rs 16,099
MRP: Rs 26,200
Buy on Amazon India
FAQ
What is the SANDISK 512GB Extreme GO microSDXC UHS-I Card price in India?
Rs 16,099 on Amazon India. MRP is Rs 26,200.
What are the read and write speeds of this microSD card?
Read speeds reach up to 240MB/s, and write speeds hit up to 160MB/s.
Does the card support 5K and 4K video recording?
Yes, it features U3 and V30 video speed classes for 5K point-of-view and 4K UHD video.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Please read verified reviews on the product page before purchasing. Prices and availability are subject to change.
![🛍️ [ Amazon India | Rs 16,099 ] ( SDSQXGN-512G-GN6MN ) SANDISK 512GB Extreme GO microSDXC UHS-I Card, 5K & 4K UHD Video, 240MB/s Read, 160MB/s Write, A2, U3, V30, High-Speed for Android, Action Camera & Gaming ( 619659227968 ) 🛍️ [ Amazon India | Rs 16,099 ] ( SDSQXGN-512G-GN6MN ) SANDISK 512GB Extreme GO microSDXC UHS-I Card, 5K & 4K UHD Video, 240MB/s Read, 160MB/s Write, A2, U3, V30, High-Speed for Android, Action Camera & Gaming ( 619659227968 )](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj9ZJ7pcNFbAhQglsH2ZX2BiYz5_-GCLFyQC0WBsFI0EdxwS4b8h86o96yRA5faQ2VvPc4FwvR_eac9iKgpwrqrlBm05fNhjLsiW6LqMaXNiZVKUkGTqX65kHD1j97juIRn7LcrzUw-QaGK_eL2LxsheK_0EILC0ElyiJgY5bwJ19VECAnwDs-0a3zqVIhe/w640-h336-rw/B0GVHXBDGM-SANDISK%20512GB%20Extreme%20GO%20microSDXC%20UHS-I%20Card,%205K%20&%204K%20UHD%20Video,%20240%20(1).jpg)